"Friendship often ends in love, but love in friendship- never."

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Monday, April 19, 2010

WEDDING!

Well, we officially SET THE DATE! Our wedding will be on June 25, 2011 at Villa Antonia in Austin. I've started planning the big things (invitations, flowers, talking to DJs, etc.), and I'm sure I can be deemed officially crazy. After sitting down to do our wedding budget, I decided that I would be making the things I could do. Interesting...

I will be making our invitations and having bow-tying parties with the girls from work. I will also be doing all our bouquets and reception centerpieces. Ha...I know it will be a big job, but I practiced this weekend (with my mom's help!) and the flowers didn't turn out too bad! It was also pretty fun to play florist! Now I just need to find helpers to set them up on the big day! :)



Here is Villa Antonia!


Here are my tester flowers...they will be much better on the actual day, but I thought these were a pretty good start! We have Hydrangeas, Pink Roses, White Gerbera Daisies, Green Pompons, and Lark Spur...interesting combo, but the colors went well together!


1 comment:

  1. loving the giant martini glass centerpiece?? and the last bouquet... looks like a professionals work! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete